Quality and Excellence Throughout
Poly Shutters, also referred to as Faux Wood Shutters, supply the distinct look of wood using a solid polymer man-made material to increase energy efficiency, durability, and stability.
- These shutters will not crack, chip, split or warp.
- They allow for better insulation than wood, helping to keep energy costs down.
- UV-resistant, Faux Wood shutters have been specifically designed to enhance and ensure superior heat blocking.
- Hypoallergenic and unaffected by bacteria and termites.
- Cleaning only requires a damp cloth or mild soap and water. Minor surface imperfections can easily be removed.
Technology and Innovation
When technology and engineering meet in perfect harmony, great products are produced. Faux Wood Shutters are constructed to last a lifetime. They are moisture resistant, antimicrobial, impervious to insects, and fire retardant.
Faux Wood shutters are beautifully engineered wood substitute shutters, and are manufactured with the best compound and highest technology. This product blends the strength, stability, and precision of man-made materials with the beauty, character, and elegant feel of real wood.
Heat, humidity, and high moisture areas are not a problem for Faux Wood Shutters. When harsh environments near the window are a question, this is your solution!
Benefits of Faux Wood Shutters
- Crafted with the finest solid Poly materials using the latest technology
- Moisture and humidity resistant
- Insulates 65% better than wood
- Will not yellow, crack, chip, split, or warp
- Environmentally Friendly (Green)
- Fire Retardant NFPA 701 Certified
- Antimicrobial Certified
- Resistant to UV Rays
- Insect Resistant
Affordable Blinds & Shutters has you covered. Let us bring our mobile showroom to you. Book a FREE in-home consultation today! Also, check out our Facebook page and follow us for product news and deals on faux wood shutters!